Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Licensed Practical Nurses or Certified Medical Assistants to work as an EMG Technician.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality care while utilizing best practice standards. You will be vital member of the Physicians' Clinics team by contributing to the positive culture and teamwork attitude.
As an RWHS EMG Technician, you will
- Be responsible for providing Neurological Diagnostics procedures
- Perform general duties for the provider according to current policies and procedures
- Work in collaboration with the provider to coordinate the flow of patients through the clinic
You may be a good fit if you have
- A Licensed Practical Nurse or Certified Medical Assistant license
- Flexibility in adjusting to variable workload and job duties
- Experience working in a Physician's Clinic
We look forward to speaking with you!