Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking an innovative Director of Laboratory Services.
After a recent on-site inspection, the Accreditation Committee of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited Regional West Laboratory Services.
As the RWHS Director of Laboratory Services you will:
- Plan, coordinate, and direct laboratory activities
- Develop and monitor the annual budget for all Laboratory cost centers
- Be responsible for Quality and Performance Improvement Activities in assigned cost centers
- Ensure departmental compliance with regulatory agencies
- Support the organization's continuous quality improvement program through active participation on teams, modeling process for employees and incorporating CQI principles in work activities
You may be a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, related fields, or equivalent education
- All personnel requirements for testing personnel and general supervisor under CLIA 88
- Certification as a Medical Technologist by a recognized certifying agency or eligible for registry as a Medical Technologist
- Direct experience either supervising or participating in transfusion, donor center, histology, cytology, hematology, chemistry and point of care testing
- The skills to operate a complete laboratory and thoroughly execute director-level duties
- Experience in hospital setting with previous director experience
We look forward to connecting with you!