Are you looking to put your creative abilities to good use?
If so, our client has an amazing opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to be part of the Marketing Team for an B2B events company based in Central London.
The post holder will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help with all aspects of marketing across offline and digital platforms for both the live events and also the online membership platform.
You will be working towards gaining your Digital Marketer Level 3 qualification. Fridays will be your training day.
Location: Office based in London, WC2R 1AT (Hybrid working)
Hours of Work: 8:30 - 5pm
Salary: £6 per hour
Digital Marketing Apprentice Duties:
- Email marketing - create email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Social media - write and post social media content for all platforms, stay informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of social media.
- Website - develop, maintain, and ensure up-to-date website content.
- Marketing Material - assisting with the compilation of marketing material.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with adhoc tasks related to running the events.
- Market research.
- Community Management on the digital membership platform.
Digital Marketing Apprentice Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Social Media savvy with excellent technology skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Digital literacy
- Organised, reliable and punctual
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Social media proficiency
- Can show a strong desire to get into the field of digital marketing
- Design skills: Photoshop, InDesign, Canva (desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO (desirable but not essential
- Marketing Automation experience (desirable but not essential)
- A-level or Graduate (preferred but not essential)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred but not essential)
If you are looking to start your career in Digital Marketing, then this is a fantastic opportunity! Please apply now!