Data Management Specialist- CA
United States of America, California, Rocklin
Post Date Sep 01, 2022
Requisition # 146861
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Provide a high-level administrative support to the organization through timely and accurate set up and ongoing maintenance of the product and supplier data records in UNFIs business systems. Manages and executes product set up and maintenance and acts as the final control point for the validation of all necessary new supplier legal documentation and verification of certificates for new product claims.
- Process new items and suppliers assigned in workflow process.
- Validate new supplier legal documentation for adherence to current guidelines.
- Validate new product certificates for product claims.
- Communicate with supplier and/or broker for needed documentation or questions relating to the completion of new item set up.
- Data entry of item and vendor changes in applicable host business systems.
- Process pack, UPC and product changes.
- Process cost and freight changes following company margin guidelines.
- Maintains new supplier and product information to assigned locations per UNFI record retention policy.
- Tracks and reports on tasks in accordance with established metrics and deliverables.
- Communicates with SRMs, Merchants, Procurement, and other key internal departments
- Interacts with internal and external customers.
- Perform other administrative and clerical functions as needed.
- Create and distribute reports as assigned.
- Keeps supervisor informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Performs other relevant job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent (required)
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience. (preferred)
- 1-2 years satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties outlined.
- 1-2 years satisfactory combination of eThorough knowledge of Company products and services
- Understanding of related computer applications
- Knowledge of advertising, printing, and print production processes
- Solid writing skills
- Strong communication abilities
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday
Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.