Our leading UK banking client is seeking a Data Centre Infrastructure Project Manager to join the bank, please see the details of the role below -
Location: UK office locations - remote/hybrid working
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
Area: Core Solutions
The skills you'll need:
- Data centre infrastructure experience.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with the project's key stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial services experience would be an advantage.
You'll also need:
- Experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Experience with waterfall/ agile methodologies.
- Experience of applying empirical process control.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Third party vendor management and selection.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Encouraging the team to build relationships to promote internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with all interested parties.
If this role seems a good match for your skills and experience, please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age