Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow. We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships. At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed today and into tomorrow Your Impact:
Jacobs is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist (ISSM) to support USAF operations at Hill AFB, UT.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Heres What Youll Need: Required Education and Experience: -10 years experience in DoD cyber security (preferred) -DoD top secret level clearance Essential Functions for Position
- Assist with development of System Security Management Plans, Program Protection Plans, Security Risk Analyses, OPSEC Plans, Computer Certification and Accreditation, Security Vulnerability and Countermeasures Analyses, Security Concepts of Operations, and other system security engineering-related documents identified in MIL-STD 1785, DoDI 5000.02, Air Force Sup 1, and DoDI 8510.01
- Maintain databases that reflect receipt, storage, inventory, and disposition of classified information to include data entry, updates, and generation of reports
- Support Government program office in audits of Government classified holdings to ensure proper accountability
- Perform inspection, inventory, logging, storage, documentation, transmittal and internal distribution of classified information received
- Evaluate Contractor classified data submittals for compliance with the appropriate System Security Classification Guide (SSCG)
- Support execution of all aspects of acquisition program security throughout a programs lifecycle
- Assist with development of sound security practices and policies regarding acquisition, physical, personnel and documentation security
- Update security classification guides
- Prepare acquisition security related sections of acquisition program documentation
- Review Contractor deliverables to ensure compliance with CDRLs
- Plan and implement security-related surveys, assessments, and studies
- Evaluate program security information and hardware throughout the program life cycle, to include studies, analyses, plans, procedures, production, test plans/results, transportation, technology, and storage of end items
- Provide security support to source selections
(Must Add Job Specifics) Physical Requirements: Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required. Work Environment: Generally, an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including warm and cold climates. Needs to be able to work well with co-workers, customer, and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions. Work site is located in Hill AFB, UT or other location. Equipment and Machines : Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required. Attendance : Regular hours will be between Monday Friday 0700 - 1700. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements. Other Essential Functions : Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customers locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws () and supplemental language () .