Here at interquest we are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing team in Bedford. This is a very exciting opportunity to work for an ever-growing company. The role is based Bedford however will be moving to offices in Milton Keynes. This will be on a Hybrid basis however with the team expanding they are looking for someone who will be able to be onsite.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of all customer facing aspects of the business. The CSM will build and manage the CX Team who will deliver the customer excellence strategy. Within CX, through calls and emails the CSM and their team will be responsible for new business enquiries, existing customer queries, existing subscription queries, customer complaints and working with Customer Operations Team to ensure the smooth delivery of subscription vehicles to and from customers.
The CSM will work closely with the CTO & COO to continuously develop technology, the product road map and automate the customer experience
Main responsibilities of a Customer Service Manager include:
- Recruit and build an outstanding CX Team
- Assist with the development and implementation of CX operating policies and processes
- Working closely with the CTO & COO to assist in developing and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set, monitor and achieve financial and CX operating goals for performance and growth
- Work with marketing, technology and outsourced logistics/Ops functions, to build and continually improve CSAT and Trustpilot performance.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Assist in managing relationships and SLA's with partners and vendors
- Proven experience of Customer Services within a fleet, customer centric environment
- Experience of dealing with customers in relation to vehicle contracts and/or agreements
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Experience of developing and managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Experience of working closely and on occasions leading functions such as People, Finance, Marketing, Compliance etc.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.