Customer Service Agent
Permanent role - office based. Mon-Fri 0 - no weekend working!
Haywards Heath - very close to public transport links
Salary. £20600 plus very good company benefits.
We are delighted to be assisting our established and reputable client as they seek to recruit an additional customer service agent to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the best employers in Mid Sussex who offer a really friendly and positive working environment along with strong opportunities for training and ultimate career progression.
You will be responsible for providing high quality customer service to clients
You will handle inbound and outbound customer contacts (NO SALES CALLS), answering questions and resolving any complaints / queries. You will also process orders via all contact methods.
You will work within a client focused hub handling customer contacts via email, live chat, and social media channels.
You will be fully trained in all systems you need to use and given in-depth knowledge of the products and services being offered.
As a team player within a busy customer service department, you will be expected to:
- Move between voice calls & email as necessary
- Switch between inbound and outbound work as necessary - no selling.
- Work with local and remote team members
- Maintain a high level of knowledge across different products and systems
The person and key skills required:
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- General IT literacy
- Be a willing & supportive team player
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Good general level of education
- Customer service experience preferred but not essential
- Some office experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Responsible and motivated to achieve highest standards
This is a brilliant entry level customer support / admin role working for a superb business
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy