Customer Service AdvisorLodge Farm - NorthamptonMonday to Friday 9am-6pmImmediate start - Temp to Perm opportunity£9.90p/h
- Answer telephone,email,live chat & Social media queries from customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond effectively and accurately to customers, working to agree solutions, ensuring that the customer feels heard, understood and valued.
- Listen and learn from the training and guidance given, ask questions to seek clarification.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Customer Services Team, supporting colleagues in a respectful and empathetic manner.
- Commit to own skills and knowledge development.
- Contribute to effective analysis and reporting, both for use within the team and to update other stakeholders
If you are available immediately please contact
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.