This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer at their head office in High Wycombe. Due to expansion our client is looking for a positive, friendly, hardworking individuals to join their Customer Care Team. You must have previous customer service experience and have a passion for customer care.
Company benefits competitive salary with great career prospects within a fast-paced/ growing environment. 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), company funded private health insurance, 50% staff discount, interest-free season ticket loan, bespoke induction support and with ongoing development and a welcoming/ inspiring environment.
- Providing exceptional customer care at all times (ensuring a continuous bespoke/personal service)
- Responding to customer queries within the agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms - live chat/telephone/email/social media
- Building relationships with customers
- Liaising with the warehouse team/couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with other head office departments
- Previous customer service/customer care experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with a comfortable/confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- A flexible, motivated and reliable attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Full time hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and Bank Holidays, with Sunday off and one day during the week. Part time is also available (3 full days).