Would you like to impact financial planning all the way up to the leadership and board of directors level? Are you passionate about bridging the gap between data and storytelling?
As a Financial Analyst in Corporate FP&A, youd use data to inform and empower premier financial leaders so they make the best possible decisions. We want you to focus your strong leadership and communication skills on interpreting data and communicating insights so the numbers come alive. Join us at Disney Corporate.
Youd join a dynamic team of financial planners and analysts whose job is to work directly with finance leaders, both at Corporate and across the Disney businesses, by providing insight across the Company. Responsibilities:
Every single day as a Financial Analyst is different! On any one day you might:
- Provide direct support for Enterprise Financial Services working with Sr Controllers and other their teams, to develop and analyze quarterly, annual and five-year operating plans
- Prepare dynamic messages for different audiences including Controllership, Tax, and Management Audit.
- Engage in ad-hoc financial analysis, including special projects at the request of supported client groups as well as other key leaders
- Interact with extraordinary partners to whom we are dedicated
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Showcase your leadership and confidence on a large team
- Take advantage of D Learn opportunities
- Enjoy movie screenings, team building activities and regular lunch-and-learns
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional client service orientation
- Must be an excellent team player who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written settings
- The flexibility to work with different personalities -- we believe that makes our team special
- Produced detailed work without data errors
- Sharp presentation and storytelling skills, and the ability to exercise critical thinking
- A versatile "special-projects" orientation coupled with confirmed multi-tasking abilities
- An inherent curiosity driving you to ask the right questions
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Results-oriented, decisive
- Experience working in Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years of prior work experience preferred
- Background in the media and entertainment industry is a plus, but is not required
- Experience developing presentations on a companys financial performance
Job ID: Location:
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
Lake Buena Vista,Florida Job Posting Company:
The Walt Disney Company and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, email with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.