Randstad CPE is working with a leading national FM provider who are looking for a Contracts Manager to cover a large commercial contract across the central belt, the North East of England and Yorkshire.
- Ensure all contractual KPIs are delivered on a monthly basis
- To provide line management to Supervisors/ Engineers in your region
- Manage P&L
- Write monthly performance reports
- Deliver minor works and PPMs
- Able to demonstrate good people management skills and experience dealing with HR matters including attendance, appraisals, performance issues, training and resourcing of staff.
- Will have significant experience in a building services environment
- Knowledge of other FM disciplines and/or working on multi site contracts
- Must have 3 years previous experience as a Contracts Manager within the FM market
- Experience in Building Services industry is essential.
If you are keen for a chat or you would like more information please call Rebecca on / or send an updated CV.
Interviews are being held immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.