Ready to serve a loyal readership that demands original, compelling content?
As the Content Director for Life Science Connect (LSC), you will identify and build relationships with subject matter experts - and help them publish content that accelerates the advancement of life-improving, life-extending, and life-saving therapies and devices.
Life Science Connect facilitates engagement across the drug development life cycle through our web portals, publications, events, and market research. We are seeking a Content Director to solicit, manage, edit, optimize, tag, and share original content of value to the communities we serve. The successful applicant will be intrigued by business and technology and will be able to understand and develop content on topics that can at times be very technical.
Life Science Connect offers a generous base salary along with these benefits:
- Competitive medical/prescription/dental coverage for you and your family
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- 100% company-paid vision insurance
- 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
- 21 paid days off from your first day of employment
- 13 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Required Skills / Education / Experience
- 3 or more years of professional work experience in marketing, communications, editorial, or writing
- Willingness and desire to identify and connect with industry experts - through direct outreach, social media, industry events, PR firms, etc. - who fit the target contributor profiles and are capable of writing original articles on target topics.
- Ability to edit each contributed article for grammar, adherence with our editorial style guide, general readability, SEO optimization, and reader engagement
- Proven examples of hardiness, initiative, critical thinking, and acting with urgency
- Capable of establishing and growing professional relationships
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Experience hitting goals and deadlines
Preferred Skills / Education / Experience
- Five or more years of professional work experience in marketing, communications, editorial, or writing
- Life science industry knowledge/experience
- History of working with editorial and business development teams to determine target article topics, contributor profiles, and appropriate volume of coverage by topic.
- Ensure content is seen by as many people as possible in our target audience via social media and direct messages to relevant groups, contacts, and agencies
- Demonstrated management or leadership responsibilities
- Marketing knowledge, skills, and experience
Submit your resume today and start making a difference!