Job Title: Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits
Hours: Permanent, Full Time
Working Model: Hybrid
We're currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner.
In this role you will develop and deliver clear and robust value add reporting and insights to the Operations team and field business partners, which drive performance improving actions and decision making.
Model complex problems and business scenarios, and deliver compelling story telling across performance reporting. Build, engage and deliver the Strategic Finance Plan, Budgets and Forecasts for supported area, through quality stakeholder management.
- Discounts on Evri products with over 1,000 retailers
- Up to 26 days holiday
- Free pension consolidation service
- Health and well-being benefits and discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus schemes
- Free basic will
- Mental Health support
To be successful in this role you will require the following...
- Either Accountancy qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) or near qualification, with plus 4 years of accountancy experience
- UK Driving Licence
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally worked in an insights or business partnering role within a large organisation;
- Strong working knowledge of analytical methods, practices and techniques, including hypothesis framework approach to answering questions;
- Evidence of delivering strategic financial plans, budgets and forecasts;
- Proven ownership of systems and procedures;
- Business casing and financial appraisal;
Technical & People Skills:
- Flexible and agile - able to balance multiple competing priorities and tight timescales effectively;
- Adopt a collaborative approach to working and problem solving;
- Process improvement and continuous improvement approach;
- Ability to manage a wide number of stakeholders rather than partnering one key stakeholder, balancing time and impact effectively
How to Apply
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail before applying, please call or email me