We Are Hiring:
CMA Certified Medical Assistant
Department: Cardio Consult
Schedule: Full-Time, Day shift. 7:30 am-4:30pm. Monday-Friday. 40 hours per week.
Location: 1923 South Utica Avenue. Siegfried Tower, 5th Floor. Tulsa, OK 74104
$1000 Sign on Bonus! Come Join Our Team!
Ascension Medical Group is part of the largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States. A smarter, more coordinated system of care requires collaboration among private practice physicians, employed physicians, other practitioners and health systems. Our physician-led national provider organization, known as Ascension Medical Group, is a key component in helping Ascension achieve the quadruple aim: the best possible outcomes, enhanced experience for those we serve, enhanced experience for clinicians, and affordable care.
We have 104 locations throughout Oklahoma and part of Kansas. Our team of more than 500 medical providers and staff are guided by an integrated approach to care providing a wide range of medical services and specialties.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, HRA, adoption, paternity, life, retirement, and voluntary benefits. These programs protect your health, income, and survivors as well as secure your retirement and enrich your spirit.
What You Will Do:
Assist with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or Advanced Practice Provider).
- Assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients.
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as
follow-up instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider.
- Transcribe patient orders including, but not limited to, laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Medical Assistant obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have current Medical Assistant Certification/Registration
Why Join Our Team:
Beginning as a 50-bed hospital in 1926, Ascension St. John has expanded to include multiple hospital locations, incorporating the skills of more than 7,000 employees throughout northeastern Oklahoma. We offer generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen t
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.