Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented RN to work as the Physician's Clinic Clinical Practice Coordinator.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be focused on using problem solving to improve the quality and efficiency of clinical practice. You will be vital member of the Physicians' Clinics team by contributing to the positive culture and teamwork attitude.
As an RWPC Clinical Practice Coordinator, you will
- Collaborate with providers, management team and staff to provide the best and safest care to our patients and families
- Promote office strategies to facilitate the goal of providing excellent patient care
- Maintain compliance for the Physician's Clinic with all OSHA and CLIA standards to achieve clinic compliance.
You may be a good fit if you have
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- A compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- Two years' experience working independently or a self-motivated position with a focus on medical office or program management
RWHS offers Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses as well as Loan Forgiveness Programs.
We look forward to speaking with you.