Work in all areas of our business to collect and transform raw data into game changing insights that take our operations to the next level. Core Functions
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Work with business leaders to identify ways that data could be used to enhance their team's work.
- Develop new reports using Tableau to visualize insights in data.
- Create ad-hoc analysis to solve specific business problems and discover better ways of operating.
- Work with software developers and architects to help them build solutions that provide important data.
- Develop dashboards to provide at-a-glance views of performance for all companies and teams.
- Develop self-service reporting solutions which enable leaders to perform their own ad-hoc analysis.
- Develop integrations with third party data providers to enhance the data we produce in house.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Experience with improving business processes and solving complex business problems
- Understands probability and statistics
- Experience in Excel
- SQL and No SQL databases
- ETL and Data Warehousing
- Tableau or PowerBI
- Predictive modeling and data mining
- Accounting and finance
- Must be eligible to work in the US; our company does not provide sponsorship at this time.
Hours & Schedule
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 15-30 pounds.
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, emergencies, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips