The Business Project Analyst is a subject matter expert of New Business operations and is responsible for testing all enhancements to our systems. They will execute the Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) strategy for our systems, working directly with IT resources and external partners to ensure successful system implementations. Key Job Functions:
- Create and execute Business Acceptance Testing for new or modified applications/systems across multiple computing environments (Electronic testing platforms, Jira, US Retail Desktop, OnBase, LifePRO).
- Complete Business checkout on product releases after hours and weekends.
- Document test case execution, test results and defects in Jira.
- Collaborate with IT and provide requirements on reported defects.
- Complete rate testing on internal and external quoting platforms.
- Provide xml format requirements to external partners and complete xml testing.
- Research and resolve Integration Layer fallout.
- Assist with training of new team members
Skills and Competencies:
- Associates degree
- 2+ years Business acceptance testing work experience
- Processing knowledge of Cigna structure, operations, systems and products.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with strong solid organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Proven time-management skills, including the ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple operating systems.
- Strong focus on continuous process improvement
- Agility with changing priorities
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 24 - 36 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. Thats why youll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, youll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna () . About Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, youll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich peoples lives. What difference will you make? Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: for support. Do not email for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response. Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.