We have fantastic opportunities in the Black Country for experienced PCV Bus Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team.
As a Professional Bus Driver with National Express West Midlands, you will be providing the very best customer service, whilst safely transporting our customers across the region.
Our current opportunities are in the following garages where our teams can't wait to welcome you onboard:
- West Bromwich
What you'll need:
- A Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- An ability to provide outstanding customer service
- To be aged 18 or over
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- £10.87 per hour increasing to £12.16 after 2 years of service and £13.73 after 5 years of service
- Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week (overtime available)
- Up to a £2,500 joining bonus
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself and your partner
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you and a nominated person, and 50% discount for friends and family
- A free smart comfortable uniform
- A Company pension
- Fully paid CPC training
- Free licence medicals without loss of pay
- Life assurance
- Paid annual leave
- Exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK's largest retailers and service providers
- Free access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- An opportunity to take part in our Cycle to work scheme
- An opportunity to take become an Master Driver
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club
Terms and conditions apply Join us on the Journey and apply today.Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.