Surgery-Breast opening in , Wisconsin.
Large Private Practice in the Midwest is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join an experienced fellowship trained Breast Surgeon in a well-established and dedicated breast practice. Our breast practice has an excellent reputation in the community with the only specialty trained breast surgeon in the area. The practice is closely affiliated with the COC accredited regional community cancer center, and NAPBC accredited breast center. A weekly, engaged, multidisciplinary breast tumor board is at the center of close collaboration with radiologists, pathologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, genetic counselor, dedicated nursing staff, lymphedema therapy and prehab/rehab services.
Breast Practice Highlights:
- Breast call is shared (no general surgery call required)
- APPs fully support at night, with general surgery back up
- A dedicated PA leads established high risk clinic and sees office patients
- An experienced Surgical First Assistant team provides OR support
- A team of triage nurses assist with patient communication throughout the week
- Competitive salary with bonus potential, PTO, comprehensive benefit package including company funded retirement savings contributions, CME allowance.
- The area within Wisconsin offers a safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living, excellent public & private schools, and a year-round haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents in both family medicine and general surgery and participation in clinical trials at the regional cancer center is encouraged with available research assistants.
- Opportunities for leadership within an expanding hospital system which historically has valued contributions from private physician groups.
Education and Experience:
- BC/BE fellowship trained Breast Surgeon
- Ability to acquire medical licensure in the State of WI
- Oncoplastic experience preferred
- Collaborative communication skills, proven leadership abilities and commitment to outstanding patient care
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.