Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Hull & Company seeks an Associate Broker to join our team.
This is a remote work from home opportunity.
Becoming a Teammate of Hull & Company introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities.
Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Hull & Company you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Assist with commercial lines renewal underwriting
- Assist with joint marketing trips with senior underwriters
- Negotiate rates and terms with carriers
- Discuss coverage & forms with retail customers
- Assist the sales process on new & renewal business
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Hull & Company and Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 2 - 4 years' experience in Commercial Multi-Line Insurance OR a Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management
- FL 2-20 License
- Sales & Production driven mentality
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others in a production team environment
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k) etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.