Approved Electrician - Bradford (on-site)
Salary: up to £55,000 depending on hours worked
Pitts Wilson have several full-time positions available for Approved Electrician s (Defined by JIB) to work with us in our expanding maintenance and small project s department covering retail, commercial and industrial installations.
Qualifications/Experience of Approved Electrician
- Full UK driving license
- JIB/ECS Health and Safety card
- JIB Electrician or Approved Electrician
- C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- 18th Edition Regulations Certificate
- IPAF Passport
- Computer/Tablet literate
Job Role & Responsibilities of Approved Electrician
- Maintenance of low voltage electrical system on Retail, Industrial, Commercial and Manufacturing sites.
- Installation of low voltage electrical systems on Retail, Industrial, Commercial and Manufacturing sites.
- Testing and Inspection of low voltage electrical systems on Retail, Industrial, Commercial and Manufacturing sites.
- Night working, weekend working and working away from home would at times be required to meet the needs of the client.
- Engineers would be required to be on call approximately 1 week in 18, Engineers are paid to be on call.
- Completion and submission of daily worksheets, test sheets and working times via electronic tablet or mobile phone.
- Engineers would be required at times to plan their allocated workload and procure their own materials via local wholesalers.
Pay & Benefits of Approved Electrician
- This is a Full Time Position.
- Hourly paid in line with JIB pay structure.
- Pay will be reviewed in line with the JIB National Working Agreement on an annual basis normally in January.
- You will be paid Monthly in arrears.
- A van, tablet and mobile phone will be provided as part of the role.
- Your Employment will be based from Cutler House, Wakefield Road, Bradford, BD4 7LU. This address forms the definition of the 'Shop in relation to the JIB rules.
- Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, although you will be expected to work overtime as and when required to suit the projects on which you are working.
- Your Holiday Entitlement will be 24 days per year plus Statutory Holidays. As set out in the JIB Agreement.
- The Company operates a contributory Pension Scheme to which you will automatically be enrolled following your first month s service.
- Health Insurance will be provided as per the JIB Agreement.
- Accommodation is booked by the Company, typically Travelodge s with a meal allowance provided per night.
- Annual gross salary would be up to £55k depending on hours worked.