Are you an experienced administrator? Do you consider yourself to be process driven, meticulous and an asset to a busy team? Are you based in or around Welwyn Garden City?
We have a Business Support Administrator role available within Hertfordshire Constabulary. This role is ideal for someone with exceptional data entry skills and who is punctual, precise and has previously worked in an administrative environment. The role supports the constabulary's Safeguarding department so knowledge or an awareness of safeguarding procedures would be welcomed.
Role: Business Support Administrator
Location: Welwyn Garden City Police Headquarters (once trained, 50% office and 50% remote)
Rate: £11.71 per hour
Contract length: 6 months initially
Shift Patterns: 37 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm (30 minute early finish on a Friday)
- Dealing with verbal and written enquiries
- Using in house Police systems
- Inputting time sensitive data into the Police system
- Producing data as requested to support the running of the department
- Safely compiling and managing data
- Providing administrative support to the department
- Sound knowledge of computer based systems
- Data entry experience
- Confidence compiling data and figures
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Knowledge of Police policies, in particular policies around: Tickets, Collisions and Speeding
- Understanding of the law and notices of intended prosecution
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive £300 for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.