Working for Active Staff
We are a fun, vibrant and driven award-winning company where the emphasis is delivering the best possible service to our Clients and Candidates. Our success is due to a true entrepreneurial spirit that is inbred throughout our culture. It's not a walk in the park to join our team, we look for those who truly inspire and those who prove a desire to be challenged and rewarded. Active Staff is a family that works together to achieve a common goal. We develop our people and in turn you will play a part in our company development. We ensure that you achieve a work life balance you'll find us flexible and fair.
Your impact at Active Staff
As our Administrator you will be required to meet and greet all future candidates, completing their registration process and ensure that they have all of the relevant skills to carry out the role. You will be supporting the consultants in their placements in resourcing new candidates. Your dedication and time in getting to know these candidates will ensure a fast and accurate placement. You will be an integral part of a team who will report to the Sales Operations Manager, to ensure the job is completed to our high standards. You will deliver the clients expectations and work alongside the consultants to support them with sales and service demands. You will have the responsibility of the out of hours phones at times and must be competent and driven to fulfil its requirements promptly and efficiently.
Your role is detailed below:
- Registration of all new candidates
- Printing and preparation of registration packs / checking the Active Staff app
- Accurate support to consultants when placing candidates
- Resourcing future candidates using all social media forums and job boards
- Advertising on all job boards
- Responsible for the 'out of hours' mobile number, placing candidates at all times
- In the absence of the Consultant, you will need to cover their desk and be responsible for a handover for the duration of cover.
- Accurate and compliant administration on PC and daybook
- Attend networking events
What do you need to be successful?
- Energetic, organised and conscientious approach
- Friendly and supportive to all team members, working as a cohesive team
- Polite and helpful telephone manner
- Methodical approach and an eye for detail
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Office
- Ability to use own initiative and work well as part of a team
- A background in Recruitment would be beneficial
What makes you a good fit for Active Staff?
In additional to the above to be successful here you will need to demonstrate a conscientious approach, professionalism and have a flair for helping the team achieve sales. You must have a positive outlook, a sense of humour and above all you will need to be a passionate learner determined to truly understand the complexities of Recruitment.
Hours of Work
Part-time 9.30am to 2.30pm (plus some out of hours calls)
What else do you need to know?
Employees are required to follow the Active Staff quality processes, health & safety handbook and comply with data protection policies. The promotion and maintenance of high standards of general housekeeping within the department is actively encouraged.
The job holder may be required to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, purpose and spirit of the role. This job description reflects the present requirements of the post, as duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.