Wythenshawe based company are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their small team. Your new companyBased in Wythenshawe with free onsite parking, our client are a leading manufacturing business are seeking a new team member to join the Accounts Receivable department.Your new roleReportable to the Accounts Receivable (AR) Team Leader working as part of a small team in ensuring that daily administrative tasks within Accounts Receivable are completed in an accurately and in line with company set timeframes.
- Raising Manual Invoices and Manual Credit Notes
- Opening new customer accounts on the system
- Supplying details of suspended orders, reviewing customer accounts and requesting credit limit updates
- Running and documenting External Credit Referencing Reports
- Supplying copy invoices to customers when required
- Checking and saving Daily Controls Reports with Sub Ledger balances to ensure they match with the General Ledger balances
- Running Monthly Customer Statements
- Process and post daily accounts receivable receipts to include cheques, card payments and transfers
- Proactively chase debt and ensure debt risk is kept to a minimum in times when required
- Upkeep of the AR Inbox
- Chasing copy debit notes from customers
What you'll need to succeedYou will have previous AR/Sales Ledger experiencedStrong communication skillsAbility to prioritise and work to deadlinesCan do attitudeExperienced in using Microsoft OfficeKnowledge and experience of accounting systems, ideally with ERP experience (preferable but not essential)Good customer services skills and attitudeAbility to produce accurate work and pay attention to detailFlexible attitude to work on both a proactive and reactive basisWhat you'll get in return10% BonusFree onside parking25 days holidaysHours 8.30am- 5pm Monday to Thursday , 8.30am - 3.30pm on a FridayPension, employee discount portalWhat you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.