2nd Line Engineer - Rollout/Deployment
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer on an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend thereafter. The role will be on site, so ideally you must be commutable to their office in Kent.
The role has been deemed Outside IR35.
- Provide deployment support of Laptops.
- Must have 5 yrs + IT support experience within a Windows environment with first class client facing skills.
- Desktop Support
- IT Deployment experience
- Excellent customer service
- Microsoft or IBM Certified Professional
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols for basic connectivity testing
- Information Governance and Security and confidentiality issues
- A good understanding of computers including hardware, networking and Microsoft software environments
- Experience of working in an IT helpdesk environment
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website